May 27th, 2010
|02:07 pm - more later|
Lots to update.....
but for now
Ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want. Then post this on your own journal.
( obviously I await the question "what do you have to update?" with a sniper's gaze)
It becomes mandatory at this point
1. So.... what do you have to update?
2. Have you ever expected the Spanish Inquisition?
3. Hollywood decides to let you direct a movie with an unlimited budget and a time machine. What's the genre, title and poster tagline and who are your leads?
(OK, so 3 appears to be trying to get three for the price of one so take as many liberties as you wish in responding)
|Date:||May 28th, 2010 11:49 am (UTC)|| |
Re: It becomes mandatory at this point
1) Oh a bunch of stuff...and ....there got it...successfully bid 13p for a Dr'in the Tardis cassette single by wating till the last minute to bid. Your unasked fro question really sharpened the nerves there.
2) Everytime save once. A person of your obvious intelligence and means at his disposal would easily be able to examine the Chilean National press circa July 1987. I am sure you will be able to piece togther the true horror of the tale from the reports of "singing fish " and " Mrs Slocombe's face observed on a grain of rice"
I feel i have said enough already
3) I would turn it into a vanity project and travel back in time to introduce Ryan to my Grandparents, who sadly never met him